WELCOME!

Welcome to Jasmyne's Educational Ideas! I have compiled many of the ideas that I have for my classroom when i become a teacher. I created this website so that i could share some ideas with you.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Google Documents

I think that it is important for students to be able to talk to their teachers about anything. Sometimes, students feel uncomfortable about talking face-to-face though. When I was in high school, we used to write in journals every morning. Instead of writing in journals, Google document is a good way to communicate with your students. Your students can open up a blank document, and record anything that they want to talk to you about. Then, they can share the document with you as a collaborator and allow you to edit the document. When editing, you (the teacher) can respond to the student's comments. This saves the hassle of buying a journal and keeping up with it. i though it was a great idea.

No comments: